Epizon – 9T Diamond Electric Log Splitter
With your own electric log splitter, you do not need to lift the logs high because the log splitter can be operated on the ground as well! Comes with the wheels. This log splitter above is shown on a bench. Now You can enjoy your log splitter with the updated extra-strong side rails:
The most durable and reliable log splitter on the market.
No need to rent an expensive, noisy gas-powered splitter when you can own your strong, electric powered wood splitter for many years to come and just use it whenever you want. No need for pumping and sweating like those hydraulic ones.
With your electric log splitter, you may split logs without getting a backache or headache. It eliminates injuries as requires two hands to operate and automatically retracts when you remove your hand from the lever so you can load the next log without losing time.
It is very quiet and you may use it inside or outside since it makes no fumes.
The log splitter is equipped with wheels for easy transportation and it’s about the size of a vacuum cleaner
- Splits logs up to 20.5″ long x 20″ diameter .
Very easy to use. No experience necessary. Can be transported in the trunk of your car!
No need to lift the log high! It is approx. 15-20 inch high!
- Compact, wide track wheels for mobility and stability
Maintenance free, self lubricating
- Heavy duty design comes with two years warranty
Requires minimal storage space
- Keeps both hands free from danger, both operation handle must be engaged to operate
Drive force: 18000lbs -Hydraulic
Motor: no running out of gas and starts every time.
Power source: standard 110V household outlet, 20 Amps
Quiet, no fumes and no air compressor needed.
No need to pump it unlike those simple hydraulic log splitters
- Can be used on the ground or on the bench, outside and inside as there is no fumes!
All parts and service are readily available!
110v/60hz, single phase, 20 amp
39″ Long x 11″ Wide x 18.5″ High
40″ Long x 12″ Wide x 21.5″
20.5″ Long x 20″ Diameter
Two Years on mechanic parts.
How does it work
To best explain it, please read one of our customer’s testimonial:
I purchased a log splitter from you. My wife thought I was nuts. Last year I borrowed a gas hydraulic splitter from a tree removal company. Don’t get me wrong, the “loaner” worked great BUT it was noisy and I had to plug in a fan to blow the exhaust fumes away so I would not be over come by carbon monoxide, it was very heavy, and very awkward to move around. When I purchased your log splitter, it was easy to operate, easy to move, extremely quiet, and most importantly VERY POWERFUL. I must have split 50 logs in an hour. It’s much more powerful than I could ever have imagined I was skeptical at first, but said, “hey, it’s completely risk free for 30 days, what have I got to lose ?……it’s a keeper !!!
Thanks Tim H.
Bill, I received my electric log splitter via UPS today. was splitting wood within 1 hour: It works great, It has more power than i thought possible, very easy to use.. If anyone wants any info please feel free to give them my email address. I have owned tractor mounted splitters gas powered splitters and it compares with the best. at a cost that is unbelievably low.
Thanks George Mohr
Take the Risk out of your Online Purchase!
Your product comes with the factory warranty, plus you have access to the National Repair Company (NRC) to provide you with exceptional home repair services in the continental US. (www.NationalRepairCompany.com)
Regular price: $795.99 + $99.00 S&H.
If you order today it costs you only $479.50 + FREE S&H
To order Click here
Availability: 2 in stock now
” Sure you can find some cheap copy-cat ($300 or some) splitters out there but if you do not wish to go through my mistake and headache (I am cheap, too) than start with the right one at the first place.” “>Michael J. – Tucson, AZ
..and keep splitting to the size of your desire!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the difference between these two models?
– The power and durability are different
2. Can they be used outside?
– Yes, outside and inside (no fumes) as well.
3. Can Extension cord be used? And what type?
-Yes. Use a 12 gauge cord.
4. What type of power source does it need?
– Just a regular household 110V
5. How long does it take to split a log?
-The average cycle time is about 5-8 seconds.
6. Does the machine retract automatically?
-Yes, it does.
7. Can it be operated for hours at a time?
– Yes, it will not overheat.
8. How easy is tit to use?
– Just plug it in, push the levers and it splits. “Even a Kid can do it”
9. What about the maintenance?
– You may please check the oil as described in the manual and sharpen the wedge occasionally. That’s all.
10. How long does it take to receive it?
– From the time your payment is received we ship them out within an average of 7- 10 business days.
11. What are the differences between these log splitters and the other ones on the market?
– Talk is cheap and money matters to all customers. Ours are priced right as you are getting the wholesale.